Just Sitting Here...

... enjoying the rain *lol*   (yeah... it rains...finally!)
ok... but let's get serious ;-)


Hi   everyone and happy Friday :)
Today is my last day at work before I will have two weeks off with my kids (two more weeks before back to school!) and I wanted to share another card with you that was published in the Whimsy Inspirations Magazine
I've used the adorable "A Touch Of Elegant Furniture" stamp set and the matching "Vintage Chair" die from Whimsy Stamps as well as the "Notables 1" die - also from Whimsy Stamps.
The patterned papers are from Prima Marketing.

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Freitag :)
Heute ist mein letzter Arbeitstag bevor ich zwei Wochen frei habe (ja, noch zwei Wochen bis zum Ende der Sommerferien!) und ich wollte Euch heute noch eine Karte zeigen, die im letzten Whimsy Inspirations Magazine erschienen ist.
Ich habe hier das hübsche "A Touch Of Elegant Furniture" Stempelset benutzt und außerdem die passende "Vintage Chair" Stanze, ebenso wie die "Notables 1" Stanze - alles von Whimsy Stamps.
Die Papiere sind übrigens von Prima Marketing.

card recipe:

 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

9 comments:

  1. Wow ist das schön.
    Der Stuhl ist einfach toll und von Dir grossartig
    in Szene gesetzt.
    Gefällt mir sehr sehr gut.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes WE meine liebe
    Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great card Sylvia and of course just up my street with that lovely vintage feel to it! Enjoy your holidays!!! Hope you are going somewhere nice. I'm back to work on Monday :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card~love the green back ground and cute stamps~I have some chair stamps from SU ~ you gave me an idea:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the publication, Sylvia! I love the combo of the chair and sentiment. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and congrats on your Pub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wie genial... super edel und wunderschön
    Ich wünsch euch einen tollen Urlaub

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card did you make.
    And I want to wish you 2 fantastic weeks with your kids :D

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love that chair!!!! Great card and enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the pub! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx