you make a difference in my life



Hi everyone and happy Friday :)

 Today I have a card to share with you that is featured in the actual issue of "Paper and Pixels" magazine.
They have a huge special about Whimsy Stamps in their magazine, this month :)
The papers are from My Mind's Eye and I used my beloved Spellbinders "Fleur de Lis Accents" dies to create the focal point. I also could not resist to use some of the gorgeous Prima Markteing "Say it in Pearls" embellishments.. just love them!

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Freitag :)
Heute möchte ich Euch eine Karte zeigen, die in der aktuellen Ausgabe von "Paper and Pixels" zu sehen ist.
Dort gibt es diesen Monat ein großes Special über Whimsy Stamps :)
Die Papiere sind von My Mind's Eye und ich habe mal wieder meine heißgeliebten Spellbinders "Fleur de Lis Accents" Stanzen benutzt. Außerdem konnte ich nicht widerstehen und habe noch die wundervollen "Say it in Crystals" Schnörkel von Prima Marketing hier verbastelt. ich finde die einfach wunderbar!

**thanks** 
 

card recipe:
challenges:

  ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

18 comments:

  1. Ohh, this is of course just up my street! Beautiful paper and I love the added stitching! The lovely Prima swirl adds a real touch of elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, I just love everything about it.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - and so vintage. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sylvia,I love this style!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Sylvia.

    Liefs Riet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card~love the colors!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that die shape and the sentiment stamp is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! Great combo with the wood die!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!! Just beautiful!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamp-n-doodle.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at For Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! Gorgeous bling! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such Lovely Work!!! Thanks for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY WORD - Blinking ding dong, this is amazing - breathtaking. I love the colours, style and chicness about it

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    PS: Hope you will play along with our BLOG HOP over at DigiStamps4Joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning card, pretty pearls!!! thanks for joining simply create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so very lovely Sylvia!!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays!
    Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so special. Thank you for posting it in our gallery. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx