Fall Card



Hi everyone and happy Friday :)
I hope you will have a fantastic weekend! Here in the very Southwest of Germany, the sun is shining and we are having about 20°C (68°F) and I was outside walking the dogs and now I'm in a wonderful comfortable mood :)

Ok, but I suppose you are not here reading my feelings about this beautiful fall day, but seeing my new CAS card ;-) I've used the 'Acrylic Block Collage' technique that was featured on the SCS forums this week. Totally LOVE this technique. Would never have thought I'd love the result as much as I actually do when I began experimenting. But I really really love it!
And while playing around I thought I can do an "over the edge" card for this weeks CAS-ual Friday challenge :) Well, it's not over the edge of the card itself, but I stamped the image over the edges of the focal panel (I hope you can see it in the picture, that I've put it on dimensional foam adhesive!) So I hope this also counts as challenge entry *smile*




Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Freitag :)
Ich hoffe Ihr habt ein fantastisches Wochenende! Hier ganz im Südwesten von Deutschland scheint die Sonne und wir haben so um die 20°C und ich war eben draußen und hab' mit den Hunden eine große Runde gedreht. Und nun bin ich in einer richtig wunderbar zufriedenen Stimmung :)

Ok, aber ich denke mal Ihr seid wahrscheinlich nicht hier um über meine Gefühle wegen dieses schönen Herbst Tages zu lesen, sondern weil Ihr meine neue CAS Karte anschauen möchtet ;-)
Ich habe die "Acrylic Block Collage" Technik verwendet, die diese Woche im SCS Challenge Forum gezeigt wurde. Ich LIEBE diese Technik! Als ich angefangen habe damit rumzuexperimentieren hätte ich gar nicht gedacht, das mir das Ergebnis nachher tatsächlich so gut gefallen würde, wie es das nun tut! Ich finde es echt toll!
Und wie ich so rumgespielt hab' dachte ich mir das ich doch gleich einen Beitrag für die dieswöchentliche Challenge bei CAS-ual Friday daraus machen könnte :) Das Thema ist "over the edge" (über den Rand hinaus). Naja, bei mir geht's zwar nicht über den Rand der Karte hinaus, aber ich habe hier über den Rand des Rechtecks hinaus gestempelt (ich hoffe man kann das auf dem Foto erkennen, das ich dieses Rechteck auf 3D Pads gesetzt habe!) Also hoffe ich mal, dass das auch zählt und als Beitrag zur Challenge durchgeht *lächel*

**thank you**
(post #4)
(post #12)
card recipe:
  • stamps - Penny Black "day-dreams"
  • coloring mediums - Distress inks, Sakura clear glitter gel pen
  • tools - We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
  • others - white cardstock from stash, May Arts button twine, green button from stash, Glue Dots mini, dimensional foam adheisve from stash
challenges:


 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

14 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I LOVE this card, Sylvia. Need to go and order me that stamp. Perfect for Monday's technique challenge as well as the new CAS-ual Friday challenge.
    Ich wuensche Dir noch ein schoenes Wochenende!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Sylvia! I love how you created dimension with the double stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the way you positioned the image scrap is fantastic,love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your "over the edge" look to the image, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist eine ganz *ZAUBERHAFTE* Karte ... WOW!!

    GLG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty - I love how it spills off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toll, Sylvia! Ich liebe Blumen und das "Over the edge" stempeln sieht enfach toll aus!
    Gruesse und schoenes Wochenende aus KY!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! This is gorgeous! And I love your creative twist on the challenge with going over the edge of the focal piece, brilliant! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh ich liebe diese Karte - die idee ist so toll und es sieht so edel aus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg! This is sooo fabulous!!! Such a beautiful technique. Thanks so much for playing along in our Over the Edge challenge. It's a very special week for us here at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks :)
    ~hugs~
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. You used some great colors! Love the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty, Sylvia!! Love your over the edge...so lovely:)!! Thanks so much for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx