My Charming Boy

 
Hi everyone and happy Tuesday :)
Today I am sharing a scrapbook page with you.. yes.. it's true *lol*
I know I am very rarely doing LOs but from time to time I am flipping through the old pictures of my sons and find one or some I just have to create a LO with. And so here's my page with a picture of my youngest who is turning 8 in December.. wow... time flies....
BTW: I need a little bit of practice taking pictures of such "huge" projects like a LO....

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Dienstag :)
Heute zeige ich Euch ein Scrapbook Layout..ja.. es ist wirklich wahr *lol*
Ich weiß, ich mache ja wirklich selten LOs, aber von Zeit zu Zeit schaue ich mir die alten Fotos meiner Söhne durch und dann finde ich meist eines oder mehrer, bei denn ich finde, das die einfach verscrappt werden müssen. Also kommt hier mal wieder eine Page mit dem Foto meines Jüngsten, der im Dezember auch schon acht wird.. meine Güte, wie die Zeit verfliegt....
Und nebenbei bemerkt: Ich brauche dringend etwas Übung beim fotografieren solch "großer" Projekte wie LOs....




project recipe:
  • stamps - Lily Bee Designs
  • patterned papers - Lily Bee Designs
  • tools - sewing machine
  • others - American Crafts white glitter alphabet stickers, Kaisercraft black rub-ons, mt Washi tape, Melissa Frances white pearls, white floss from stash

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

8 comments:

  1. Oh, your little boy looks so cute!! Great LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I on the right blog? This is Sylvia's wonderful card and stamping blog, right? LOL! :) This is a beautiful layout, Sylvia. I love the soft colors and all of the circles in the background. I think you photographed it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your are not only so blessed you are also so talented:):) love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that background paper, it is the perfect stage for your other accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, this is so cute! Love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fun to see a layout from you! I love the papers you chose - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sylvia, Du musst unbedingt mehr LO's machen.
    Ganz grandios.
    Lg Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx