"hello" and winner announcement

Hi everyone and happy 3rd Advent Sunday :)
Today I have a quick post to show you the card that I've created for the Paper Smooches SPARKS sketch challenge (which ends today) and for CAS-ual Fridays challenge - I am not sure you can see it properly in the pictures, but there are lots of scored lines on this card! I've attached a close up, hoping you can see it there ;)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen 3.Advent Sonntag :)
Heute habe ich ein ganz kurzes Posting um Euch die Karte zu zeigen, die ich für die Paper Smooches SPARKS Sketch Challenge gemacht habe (die Challenge endet bereits heute) und ebenso für die Challenge bei CAS-ual Fridays - ich bin nicht sicher ob man es vernünftig auf dem Foto erkennen kann, aber sind wirklich viele gefalzte Linien auf der Karte! Sicherheitshalber hab' ich noch eine Detailaufnahme angefügt in der Hoffnung, das man es darauf erkennn kann ;)

card recipe:
  • stamps - Paper Smooches "Flap Happy"
  • patterned papers - 4heures37: "6 impasse des chênes - #04" + "6 impasse des chênes - #05"
  • tools - Scor Pal
  • others - kraft cardstock from stash, The Twinery aqua baker's twine, MeiFlower small green pearls, Kaisercraft clear and blue rhinestones, Sakura white gel pen, Distress inks "Broken China"
challenges:

And as promised, here's the winner of my follower giveaway, chosen by "Random.org"
Und wie versprochen kommt hier der Gewinner des Blog Candys, durch "Random.org" ermittelt:
#43 is Sonia from Passioni di Carta
#43 ist Sonia von Passioni di Carta 

Congrats Sonia! Please email me (fee_mit_zwerg [at] web [dot] de) and let me know your snail mail address so I can send the goodies to you! :) Please mail me before Christmas! Otherwise I will chose another winner after Christmas is over
Glückwunsch Sonia! Schreib mir doch bitte eine EMail (fee_mit_zwerg [at] web [dot] de) mit Deiner Adresse, so das ich Dir die Sachen zuschicken kann :) Bitte mail mir noch vor Weihnachten! Sonst werde ich nach Weihnachten einen anderen Gewinner ermitteln

 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

18 comments:

  1. I love this card. Great design! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für eine genial süße Karte :D

    Gruß und schönen 3. Advent,
    scrapkat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is WAYYYYYYYYYY CA-UTE!!!!!! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot dearest Sylvia, I'm tooooo happy:)
    Thanks Thanks Thanks:))
    I wrote to you the mail, please take a look in the spam, Sometimes go there. Let me know if you received my mail:))
    Your new card is Just gorgeous:) Adore the cute owls paper and bling:))
    Hugs,
    SONIA
    ( My mail address: passionidicarta@hotmail.it)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tough sketch over at PS and you've worked wonders with it. That owl paper is perfect for that strip between the stripes. Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Sonia!!

    And I loved the card!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Sonia !!!!
    Your card is so cute too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and oh so fun! I love your scored lines and the fun sections! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cute creation. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those diagonal score lines! Gorgeous CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so awesome...I love the patterns! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Sylvia, for the CFC shoutout for your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour of your card and the great design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colour of your card and the great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx