I Love You


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday :)
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and/or friends and I hope Santa was good to you ;-)
I am tired of all those Christmas cards lately *lol* and I began to create Valentines cards.
I followed a sketch from Teresa Kline made for Splitcoast Stampers fan club. I love the fan club challenges - always a good jump start :)
The papers I have used for this one are -once again- from the adorable 4heures37 "6 impasse des chênes" collection (I just love the soft, creamy colors in this collection!) Stamps are from Paper Smooches.

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Mittwoch und zweiten Weihnachtsfeiertag :)
Ich hoffe Ihr hattet bzw. habt noch ein wunderbares Weihnachtsfest mit Freunden und/oder der Familie und natürlich hoffe ich auch, dass das Christkind besonders nett zu Euch war ;-)
Nach den vielen Weihnachtskarten, die ich in der letzten Zeit so gemacht habe, mag ich jetzt erstmal keine mehr sehen *lol* darum hab' ich auch bereits mit Valentins-Karten angefangen.
Ich habe dazu einen Sketch von Teresa Kline genutzt, den sie für den Splitcoast Stampers Fan Club entworfen hat. Ich mag die Fan Club Challenges sehr - immer gut um einen kleinen Anstoss für's Kreativsein zu geben ;-)
Die Papiere sind mal wieder aus der hübschen 4heures37 "6 impasse des chênes" Serie (ich mag einfach diese sanften Creme Farben in dieser Serie!) Die Stempel sind von Paper Smooches.
card recipe:

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

14 comments:

  1. Cute butterfly and gorgeous design of this beautiful card^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty. Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty, Sylvia! I love how you create dimension for your banners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Slyvia!! I love your fresh and clean designs!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sylvia - this is just beautiful!! Thank you for joining my Blog too - I'm glad to have you!! Cased one of your beautiful creations when you were FS on SCS and am so amazed by your wonderful inspiration. Blessings to you and yours,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaa wie schön! Diese feine Farbkombi und der süße Schmetti! Klasse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet Sylvia and perfect for our latest challenge over at A2CAS. Thanks for joining us - we look forward to you stopping by again.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sylvia, hope you had a great Christmas! I LOVE your card, this is an absolute favourite color combo! I just got Paper Smooches for Christmas and I'm having so much fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet - love paper smooches sentiments. Gorgeous colour combo too. Thank you for joining the challenge fun at ATCAS this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, the papers you used are excellent, Love the cute butterfly!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, love the cas feel to it, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! I love the deign and all the graphic patterns! The wave in your banner paper is such a fun touch! Thanks for joining the Stampacular Sunday Challenge and best of luck!
    Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx