Thanks


Hi everyone and happy Saturday :)
Today I'm sharing a "Thank You" card with you that I want to enter in this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge!
I also want to enter this into the current CASology challenge, where the challenge theme is "new". And since I used my brand new AC glitter alphas along with some new stamps (I just got these in the mail the day before yesterday) - I think I'm in ;-)
It is actually 6 inches tall and 3.25 inches wide.. so a little bit unusual, but I like it.
The chevron stamp is from Paper Smooches, the prettttttty glitter alpha stickers are from American Crafts.



Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Samstag :)
Heute möchte ich Euch eine "Dankeschön" Karte zeigen, mit der ich bei der CAS-ual Fridays Challenge dieser Woche mitmachen möchte! Außerdem möchte ich hiermit auch bei der CASology Challenge mitmachen, deren Thema diesmal "neu" ist. Da ich hier meine brandneuen AC Glitter Alphas, sowie neue Stempel (der Chevron Stempel kam erst vorgestern mit der Post hier an) verwendet habe, denke ich das passt ;-) 
Die Karte ist 6 Inches hoch und nur 3 1/4 Inches breit - also eine etwas ungewöhnliche Form, aber mir gefällt's.
Der Chevron-Stempel ist von Paper Smooches, die sooooooooo hübschen Glitzer Alpha Stickers sind von American Crafts.

card recipe:
  • stamps - Paper Smooches "Geo-Graphic"
  • tools - We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
  • others - American Crafts berry cardstock, American Crafts berry glitter Thickers, white cardstock from stash, Kaisercraft clear rhinesontes, dimensional foam adhesive from stash

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

16 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING. LOVE the glitter sentiment and the bling up top!!! I hope you get a chance to play along with us at Inkspirational this week and at Technique Tuesday this month! I'd LOVE to see what you make of our challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the glitter alphas! They add just the right touch of sparkle and elegance! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome CAS card! Love the bold, graphic punch of it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning Sylvia! I love the inspiration I find whenever I visit your Blog - thank you for that!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bold, graphic card! Love it! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those glittery letters and the gems in the top corner! Thanks for playing along with CAsology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This is such a fun card!! Thanks for joining in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beyond striking!!! I really like the graphic look and your unique card size! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your clean and graphic design... absolutely fabulous! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun, sparkly card! So glad to see you got to play with your new alpha stickers and stamps...what a great card! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sylvia - what a great card! I love the glitter alphas against the chevron stamp! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the beautiful simplicity of this design! The way the chevron pattern frames the sentiment is so clever. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun design--CAS but with lots of bling!!! LOVE the glittered letters:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge!!! Can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge– Vintage:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this, the white space really makes the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx