Love Always


Hi everyone and happy Saturday :)
 Today I'm sharing a card with you that I've created with the adorable papers that come with the new March Kit of Scrapbook Werkstatt! I really adore their kits and love creating with them!
For my card I used a paper from Carta Bellas "True Friends" and another paper from I Lowe Scraps "Why Not?" collection.
I tried kind of a "variation" of the chalkboard technique that is so hot at the moment ;-)
I did not use a dark backround and I did not use a (completely) white image, but I've sponged around the "love" with some white ink to create a little bit of the "chalk dust" effect.
I admit, that the result has not much in common with a chalkboard *lol*, but I like the effect anyway (not sure you can see it in the picture if you don't look really well?)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Samstag :)
Heute möchte ich Euch eine Karte zeigen, die ich mit den hübschen Papieren aus dem neuen März Kit der Scrapbook Werkstatt gemacht habe! Ich mag die Scrapbook Werkstatt Kits wirklich sehr und es macht immer riesen Spaß damit was zu werkeln!
Für meine Karte habe ich Papiere aus der "True Friends" Serie von Carta Bella, sowie aus der "Why Not?" Serie von I Lowe Scrap benutzt.
Ich habe hier auf meiner Karte eine "Variation" der Chalkboard Technik benutzt, die im Moment so angesagt ist ;-) Ich habe keinen dunklen Hintergrund benutzt und auch kein (komplett) weißes Motiv, aber ich habe um das "love" herum mit weißer Stempelfarbe gewischt um so diesen "Kreidestaub" Effekt zu erhalten.
Ich gebe gerne zu, das mein Ergebnis nicht viel mit einer Tafel gemeinsam hat *lach*, aber ich mag den Effekt dennoch (allerdings bin ich nicht ganz sicher, ob man das auf dem Foto auch gut erkennen kann, wenn man nicht genau hinschaut?)


card recipe:
challenges:

 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sylvia
    A beautiful card thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card, great technique.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at crafty catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...love those colors! Thanks for joining us for Sassy Studio Designs DTBST this week!

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a modern an stylish design. Thanks for entering at Creative Moments. Leona DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow super card and fits right into our shades of blue challenge at Creative Moments. Thanks for playing along x Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx