Bonjour


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday :)
Today I'm sharing another card with your where I used the adorable papers (and twine), that comes with the new Scrapbook-Werkstatt April Kit.
The papers used on my card are from Studio Calico and Echo Park.
The stamp is from a postage sentiment set by Whimsy Stamps and the chevron die is from a die set by My Favorite Things (these are NOT content of the kit!)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Mittwoch :)
Heute möchte ich Euch eine weitere Karte zeigen, die ich mit den hübschen Papieren (und einem Stück Baker's Twine) gemacht habe, die im neuen April Kit der Scrapbook-Werkstatt enthalten sind!
Der "Post"-Stempel ist aus einem Set von Whimsy Stamps und die Chevron Bordüre habe ich mit einer Stanze aus einem Set von My Favorite Things gestanzt (die sind NICHT im Kit enthalten!)
   

***Thank you***
 
(see #7)

card recipe:
        *** all patterned papers + twine are content of the SBW April Kit ***
 
 ~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I love all the colors and the cool stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the pretty bright colours and that chevron die looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo i'm lovin the cancelled stamp. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the simplicity and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx