Everything Is Going To Be Fantastic


Hi everyone and happy Sunday :)
Today I'm sharing a card with you that I created by following this weeks sketch provided at Splitcoaststampers "Card Sketches" forums
I slightly modified it by making the horizontally oriented card sketch into a vertical card.

The patterned papers I've used for my card are from Pink Paislee's "Cottage Farms" collection.
The stamps are from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps "Truth Is" stamp set. 

I inked up the sentiment in portions and split it into two parts. I first inked and stamped the "everything is going to be" part or the sentiment stamp in light brown inks and stamped it onto the cream patterned paper. Then I masked it and stamped the flowers right with red ink right over it. The last word of the sentiment stamp ("fantastic"), I inked it in red and stamped it as a single word onto a piece of striped patterned pape and cut this into a flag/banner.

As (almost) always, I also did some faux stitching and some layering using dimensional foam adhesive and I also rounded the lower corners of the card blank using the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.


***
German:
Für eine deutsche Übersetzung benutzt doch bitte das "Translate" Widget ganz oben rechts in der Seitenleiste
 ***


***Thank you***
(see first post)
card recipe:

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

8 comments:

  1. Sylvia, I love everything about this! The bow, the glitter...everything! And that faux stitching looks so real! I was very surprised when I read that it wasn't. You've created a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Sylvia, die Karte ist einfach zauberhaft! Liebe das Gold in den Blumen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Sylvia.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colors you used on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Karte sieht so edel aus!
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx