Video Tutorial: Gatefold Card "Magical Day"

  Hi everyone and happy Tuesday :)
Have you seen the gatefold card, I blogged yesterday? I already told you that I will provide a little tutorial on how to create a simple gatefold card like this.
So, I've done this short video for everyone who is interested :)

*** click here to watch the video on YouTube ***

In the video, I will show you how I created this shabby chic card using patterned papers from Authentiques "Cherish" collection, a stamp from the "Fairy Fantasy Circle Postmarks" set by Whimsy Stamps and some Spellbinders lacey and standard circle dies.
I hope you enjoy :)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Dienstag :)
Habt Ihr meine Gatefold Karte gestern gesehen?
Ich hatte da ja auch schon gesagt, das ich Euch eine kleine Anleitung zur Verfügung stellen werde, wie man diese einfache Gatefold Karte macht.
Und hier kommt es auch schon: Ein kurzes Anleitungs-Video für alle Interessierten :)

*** hier klicken um das Video auf YouTube anzuschauen ***

Im Video zeige ich Euch wie ich diese Shabby Chic Karte mit Papieren aus Authentiques "Cherish" Serie, einem Stempel aus dem "Fairy Fantasy Circle Postmarks" Set von Whimsy Stamps, sowie Spellbinders Lacey und Standard Circles Stanzen gemacht habe.
Ich hoffe es gefällt Euch :)

top view / von oben:
open / geöffnet:
card recipe:


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Sylvia! Great video too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Sylvia and a beautiful card!! Love that Authentique paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gate fold card design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your gatefold cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx