How To: Create a Pinwheel Birthday Card


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a CAS Birthday card with you where I used one of the beautiful papers that came with the Scrapbook Werkstatt June Kit!
To create the cute pinwheel on the card I used a soft and pastel colored patterned paper from Studio Calico's "Atlantic" collection.

I also have a (english) step-by-step video for you, where I show how I made this card.
And I am also sharing some little tips and tricks along the way :)
I hope you like it!


*** You can also view the Video directly on YouTube ***

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Mittwoch :)
Heute möchte ich Euch eine CAS (clean and simple) Geburtstagskarte zeigen, die ich mit einem der hübschen Papiere aus dem Scrapbook Werkstatt Juni Kit "Seemannsgarn" gewerkelt habe!
Ich habe ein sehr pastelliges Papier aus Studio Calico's "Atlantic" Serie für mein kleines Windrädchen auf der Geburtstagskarte verwendet.

Ich habe außerdem auch ein (deutschsprachiges) Schritt-für-Schritt Video für Euch, in dem ich den Entstehungsprozess dieser Karte zeige und auch einige Tipps und Tricks verrate :)
Ich hoffe es gefällt Euch!


*** Das Video könnt Ihr auch direkt auf YouTube anschauen ***

detail shots / Detailaufnahmen:



My crafting friend Baerbel Born recently also shared a picture tutorial on how to create a pinwheel for your garden, you can check it out HERE
Meine Bastel-Freundin Bärbel Born hat kürzlich ebenfalls eine bebilderte Anleitung für ein Garten-Windrädchen gepostet. Ihr findet es HIER.

card recipe:

*** patterned papers and cork stickers are content of  ***
*** Scrapbook Werkstatt's June Kit "Seemansgarn" ***

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! I learned some new tricks!!! Hugs, Baerbel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klasse Tutorial! Die Karte ist schlicht, aber sehr wirkungsvoll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coool! mit video! Muss ich mir mal in ruhe angucken :) Ich liebe Windraeder und deines passt super zum Spruch! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx