Absolutely Ah-mazing

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday :)
Today I wanted to share a card with you that I made for the Birthday Sketch challenge over at Moxie Fab World! Unfortunately I did not read the rules very well *ahem* and only saw that the challenge entries have to be Birthday cards, when I finished my card *lol*
And while my sweet crafting friend Jocelyn Olsen told me she would send it out as a Birthday card ;-) I am not sure this card is eligible as an official entry for the challenge?
But either way, it doesn't hurt to show it here on my blog, does it? ;-)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Dienstag :)
Heute wollte ich Euch eigentlich eine Karte zeigen, die für die Geburtstags Sketch Challenge bei Moxie Fab World entstanden ist! Dummerweise habe ich die Regeln irgendwie nicht so richtig gelesen *räusper* und erst als ich mit meiner Karte fertig war, habe ich realisiert, dass es ja eine Geburtstagskarte hätte sein sollen *lol*
Und obwohl meine liebe Internet Stempel-Freundin Jocely Olsen meinte, das sie diese Karte durchaus auch zum Geburtstag verschenken würde ;-) bin ich nicht so ganz sicher, ob die Karte wirklich als Challenge Beitrag taugt? ;-)
Wie auch immer, es tut auch nicht weh wenn ich sie hier auf meinem Blog zeige, stimmts?! ;-)

This is the sketch I followed (provided for the challenge, which can be found here) - I rotated it 90°
Das ist der Sketch (von der Challenge, die ihr hier finden könnt) - ich habe ihn allerdings um 90° gedreht


close up / Detailaufnahme:

card recipe:
  • stamps - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps "Exclamations" + "Amazeballs"
  • tools - We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
  • inks - Versafine "Onyx Black", Hero Arts "Butter Bar" + "Bubble Gum"
  • others - white cardstock, clear rhinestones, dimensional foam adhesive

Follow me:
follow me on bloglovin' get updates via email
 
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

11 comments:

  1. Such an ah-mazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love CAS! love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are ah-mazing! I adore this card. The design is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah-amazing card !! I'm sure if you could have entered it it would of been a winner !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Love your use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sylvia, your card is AH-MAZING! I love your take on the sketch and love the bubbles stamped in the fun colors and and the rounded corners on the two squares.It all adds fun elements to the card. Great job and TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sylvia! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A happiest of happy bd cards! And so well done. Just simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx