CAS-ual Fridays - Material Girl


Hi everyone and happy Friday :)
Hooray... it's Friday again and the weekend is just around the corner! And I think it's always a good thing to start the weekend with a new CAS-ual Fridays challenge, isn't it? ;-) 
Our challenge theme for you this week is:

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Freitag :-)
Hurra... endlich wieder Freitag und das Wochenende steht vor der Tür! Und ich finde ist immer eine gute Sache das Wochenende mti einer neuen CAS-ual Fridays Challenge einzuläuten, findet Ihr nicht auch? ;-)
Unsere Herausforderung für diese Woche lautet:

use material on your CAS project:  fabric, canvas, felt etc
benutze textile Materialien auf Deinem CAS Projekt: Stoff, Leinwand, Filz usw
 
To see what the super talented ladies from the CAS-ual Fridays design team came up with and to link up your projects, please visit the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog  :)
 
Noch mehr Inspiration vom wirklich genialen CAS-ual Fridays Design Team und um Eure Werke zu verlinken, besucht bitte den CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog  :)
 
 
card recipe:
 
challenges:

Follow me:
follow me on bloglovin' get updates via email
 
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

14 comments:

  1. Delicious colors! I love the details that you have for each element, Sylvia! Wish your summer is going well. Alles gute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, lovely colors! Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Karte ist wunderschön!
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you layered the fabric behind your sentiment panel! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sylvia,

    I LOVE everything about this card -- the colors are gorgeous? (How in the world did you ever get your stitching to be so straight?) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine ganz zauberhafte Karte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, do love the simplicity of this card, colours and embellishments so effective xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy, I had to really look twice at your "stitching" ... well done! And such a fun color combo! Love it, Sylvia : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card great details! I found your blog on outlawz forum I am a new blogger and I just loved your blog when I saw it I am now following your blog !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this card- So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the soft colors and your little piece of material!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cream burlap trim adds such a beautiful layer to your card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx