May All Your Dreams Come True


Hi everyone and happy Monday :)
Today I'm sharing my first card that I got finished for "Summer Card Camp 2"
I was thinking back and forth whether to take this class or not and decided to take it at the end of the first week, so I'm a bit behind ;-)
But anyway.. here's my first card I have made. I followed the given color combination for week two (but did not use any of the sketches). 
I have used a brown chalk ink, a cream cardstock, light and dark green Tombow markers (+ dark green pearls and light green rhinestones) and a light blue patterned paper. This way I used all colors (even though it might not be obvious at first sight) :)

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Montag :)
Heute möchte ich Euch die erste Karte zeigen, die ich für "Summer Card Camp 2" fertig gestellt habe.
Ich hab' hin- und herüberlegt ob ich mir diesen Workshop leisten soll oder nicht und hab' mich erst zum Ende der ersten Woche dazu entschieden, darum bin ich jetzt ziemlich hintendran ;-)
Aber egal.. hier ist die erste Karte, die ich gemacht habe. Ich habe mich an der Farbkombi orientiert, die für die zweite Woche vorgegeben war (allerdings habe ich keinen der Sketche benutzt).
Ich habe ein braunes Chalk Stempelkissen verwendet, einen cremefarbenen Cardstock, hell- und dunkelgrüne Tombow Marker (+ dunkelgrüne Perlchen sowie hellgrüne Glitzersteinchen) und dazu ein hellblaues gemustertes Papier. Somit habe ich alle Farben verwendet (auch wenn es nicht so gleich auf den ersten Blick erkennbar und offensichtlich ist) :)


*** thanks to Kristina and Jennifer for the feature in Summer Card Camp 2 ***

card recipe:


Follow me:
follow me on bloglovin' get updates via email
~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

8 comments:

  1. And may ALL your Dreams come True, Sylvia, simply gorgeous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sylvia!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so inspiring, love the design! Adorable frog and the pearls are perfect. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I haven't looked at today's class yet. I'm going to check it out tonight while my daughter is in her tumbling class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Love this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely, can't compliment this enough

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx