Santa's List: Naughty or Nice?

 

Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)
I am busy with my last few days at work before I will have two weeks off work as of next Monday *woohoo* Therefore it's a little bit quiet here on my blog at the moment.
Seems with the beautiful new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps stamp sets and the Holiday challenges in the Moxie Fab World I'm a little bit in the mood to create lots of Christmas projects lately *lol*
But one can never start early enough with Christmas cards, don't you think so? :)

So here I am sharing a card that's a little bit "naughty" ;-) for someone who can take a joke :-)
The "naughty" is checked and on the inside it says "at least you made the list" :-D (I just couldn't resist using this..I had to laugh so hard when I saw this little snipped in the stamp set!)
I stamped everything in black Versafine ink onto kraft cardstock, except for the little check mark which I stamped in red and also highlighted it with some red glitter glue in the end.
I die cut the sentiment panel and wiped some white ink around the edges, to set it off from the faux stitched kraft background.


Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Donnerstag :)

Ich hab's ein bisschen geschäftigt mit meinen letzten paar Tagen im Büro bevor ich dann endlich ab Montag zwei Wochen frei habe *juhu* Darum ist es hier im Moment auch ein kleines bisschen ruhiger auf meinem Blog.
Es scheint, das ich mit all den schönen neuen CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Stempelsets sowie den Weihnachtschallenges in der Moxie Fab World gerade sehr den Hang dazu habe Weihnachtsprojekte zu gestalten *lol*
Aber man kann nie früh genug damit beginnen Weihnachtskarten zu basteln, oder?! :)

Also habe ich hier eine etwas freche (naughty) ;-) Karte für jemanden der Spaß versteht :-)
Das "frech" (=naughty) ist markiert und auf der Innenseite steht dann "immerhin hast Du es auf die Liste geschafft" (at least you made the list) :-D (ich konnte einfach nicht widerstehen und musste diesen Spruch verwenden... ich musste sooo laut loslachen, als ich dieses Stempelchen im Set entdeckt habe!)
Ich habe alles mit schwarzem Versafine auf kraft Cardstock gestempelt, außer dem Häkchen das ich in rot gestempelt und anschließend noch mit rotem Glitter Glue hervorgehoben habe.
Ich habe den Spruch mit einer Labelstanze ausgestanzt, dann rundum weiße Stempelfarbe gewischt, um einen Kontrast zum wiederum kraftfarbigen und mit falschen Nähten verzierten Hintergrund zu erhalten.



    Supplies
  • stamps - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: "Naughty or Nice" + "Christmas Carols"
  • tools - die cutting machine
  • others - kraft + white cardstock, Hero Arts inks "Red Royal" + "Unicorn White", Versafine ink "Onyx Black", SB label die, paper piercing tool, UniBall Signo white gel pen, Stickles "XMas Red", dimensional foam adhesive

    Challenges














Thanks for visiting my blog
~Sylvia~

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this, and not just because it is funny... Love the way you used that die and the Kraft card with the white inked edges looks fantastic! You've just got me into the mood to start to think about Christmas projects... Enjoy your holiday when it comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, just perfect, not sure I have been nice, I know I have been quite "naughty" this year, as I keep getting put on the Naughty Step in my FB groups, LOL...have a lovely holiday hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card...love the smidge of red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the sentiment stamp! so clean and pretty! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sylvia! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Cards Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx