Let's Celebrate

 




Hi everyone and happy Sunday :)
Today's card is a Birthday card and I am showing you this "just because" ;-)
No challenge, no special DT work.. I just had some fun digging into my papers and stamps and create :-)
The sentiment stamp is from Paper Smooches, the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye.

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Sonntag :)
Meine heutige Karte ist eine Geburstagskarte und ich zeige sie Euch "einfach nur so" ;-)
Ich hab' sie nicht für eine Challenge gemacht und es ist auch keine spezielle Arbeit für ein DT, sondern einfach nur weil ich gerade Lust hatte mich durch meine Papierchen und Stempel zu wühlen und einfach drauf los zu basteln :-)
Der Sprüche Stempel ist von Paper Smooches, das gemusterte Papier ist von My Mind's Eye.

Edited to add:

*** Thank You ***




    Supplies

~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

6 comments:

  1. That is a really nice card.
    Even without much embleshments is it perfect.

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahooo for a 'just because' card...it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner. You are very inspiring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply fabulous! LOVE IT!! thanks so much for being such a sweet friend, Sylvia! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx