You Are Terrific




Hi everyone and happy Wednesday :)
Today I'm sharing a card that I made for this weeks Mojo Monday #309 challenge.
I have to admit that it was difficult for me to follow the sketch and to be honest, I am not quite sure if I really like the result. But anyway, here it is :-D
Once again I have used patterned papers from Carta Bella's "Hello Again" collection ;-)
I distressed all edges of the patterned papers (except for the banner in the middle) with Distress Walnut Stain inks, then added some faux stitching. The die cut flower shapes were put on dimensional foam pads.
All stamps and dies are from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

the sketch:

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Mittwoch :)
Heute zeige ich Euch eine Karte, die für Challenge #309 bei Mojo Monday entstanden ist.
Ich muss ehrlich gestehen, das ich es sehr schwierig fand den Sketch umzusetzen. Und um der Wahrheit die Ehre zu geben, bin ich mir auch echt nicht sicher ob mir das Resultat gefällt. Naja, wie auch immer, ich zeig's Euch trotzdem :-D
Ich habe hier alle Ränder mit Distress Walnut Stain gewischt - mit Ausnahme des Banners in der Mitte - und dazu noch überall rundum falsche Nähte gemacht.
Und wieder mal habe ich Papiere aus Carta Bella's "Hello Again" Serie verwendet ;-)
Alle benutzten Stempel, sowie auch die Stanzen sind von CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

    Supplies

    Challenges


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Sylvia! Love the way you have coloured the sentiment and the rhinestones makes this card pop! SO pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing!!! Love the stitching around the inside papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like this card! If you don't like it I can give you my post adress! Hugs, baerbel

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, love the papers and how you've stamped the coloured sentiment. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute colors and i love the details. such a darling card, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty and fresh! I think I need to check out that paper collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx