You totally made my day



Hi everyone and happy Thursday :)
Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Donnerstag :)
Todays card is -once again *ahem- made with papers and stickers from Carta Bellas "Hello Again" collection. And: nope, I am not affiliated with Carta Bella ( too bad ;-) ) but I just love these papers so much that I am using them over and over again :)
The sentiment is from the adorable "Wonderful Words" set by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!
Heute möchte ich Euch eine Karte zeigen, für die ich nochmal *räusper* Papier und Sticker aus Carta Bellas "Hello Again" Serie benutzt habe. Und: Nein, ich bin nicht mit Carta Bella verbandelt (sehr schade *grins*) aber mir gefallen die Papiere so ausnehmend gut, das ich sie halt ständig benutze :)
Außerdem zum Einsatz gekommen ist hier einer der hübschen Stempel aus dem "Wonderful Words" Set von CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!
I cut apart the (huge) flower sticker and then I took away the stickiness by dabbing it a few times onto my jeans. Then I put the flowers onto some dimensional foam adhesive
Der Blumensticker ist eigentlich ein ziemlich großer und ich habe den einfach auseinander geschnitten, so das es für meine Karte eben gut gepasst hat. Ich habe dann dafür gesorgt, das der Sticker nicht mehr so klebrig ist, indem ich ihn mehrfach auf meine Jeans "geklebt" habe.. irgendwann hört das kleben auf ;-) Und dann habe ich die Blümchen mit 3D Pads aufgeklebt.
The sentiment was stamped in three parts. "You" in black, then "totally" in pink and the rest of the stamp was then inked and stamped with black again.
Den Spruch habe ich in drei Schritten gestempelt: erst das "You" in schwarz, dann "totally" in pink und zum Schluss noch den Rest ebenfalls in schwarz.



    Supplies

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous...the sentiment is perfect with your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, Sylvia! love the paper you used and how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card...and I bet this one would sell ... Hugs, Baerbel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame you... It's beautiful paper! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use gorgeous paper & I'm pinning this for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx