one more...


Hi everyone and happy Sunday :)

Remember my yesterday post with the lovely Christmas tree stamp from Memory Box stamped with Encore! Champagne?

Well, today I have another super simple Christmas card I want to share with you. Again it is made with products from Memory Box and Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: This time I used the adorable ornament die from Memory Box and colored the cut out ornaments with Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Delicata Shimmery Silver ink with the help of a Sponge Dauber.

After the ink was completely dry (I did NOT heat set it, because the wonderful Delicata inks look best when you allow them to dry by air!) I adhered it to the card front. I stamped the sentiment stamp (also from Memory Box) with Delicata Shimmery Silver.
To finish the card I simply added some blue rhinestones here and there and a love ribbon trim  from May Arts, and that's it!

Super quick and easy... perfect for mass production :)

Don't forget to check out the Imagine Crafts blog for many more wonderful projects featuring Memory Box together with Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko products! 



Please refer to the grey boxes below this post for a complete list of supplies :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx


    Supplies


3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx