Sending Get Well Wishes Your Way

 Hi everyone and happy Wednesday :)
Today I'm sharing a Get Well card with you that I created for the Spellbinders Blog.
Spellbinders introduced some really beautiful new goods during the CHA - not only did they release their new "Media Mixage" at CHA, but they also have some awesome new dies and M-Bossabilities folders - like the one I've used for my card above! I really like these new M-Bossabilities, because they just "do the job" for you if you are in a hurry!
To see how I created this card, just visit the Spellbinders Blog and take a peek. I would be delighted if you'd leave me a comment over there, so I know what you think :) 

Hallo zusammen und Euch allen einen wunderschönen Mittwoch :)
Heute zeige ich Euch eine Gute Besserung Karte die ich für den Spellbinders Blog gemacht habe.
Spellbinders hat ein paar wirklich schöne Neuheiten während der CHA vorgestellt - nicht nur ihre neue "Media Mixage" Serie, sondern auch viele hübsche neue Stanzen und M-Bossabilities - so wie diejenige, die ich oben für meine Karte benutzt habe! Ich mag diese neuen M-Bossabilities wirklich gerne, denn sie erledigen im Prinzip die ganze Arbeit, wenn man es mal eilig hat!
Wenn Ihr sehen möchtet, wie ich die obige Karte gemacht habe, schaut doch einfach mal auf dem Spellbinders Blog vorbei.Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn Ihr mir drüben einen Kommentar hinterlassen würdet, so das ich weiß was Ihr davon haltet :)


card recipe:


~°~ Thanks for visiting my blog ~°~
Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. ooooo how beautifully elegant. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An extraordinary card, Sylvia....very unique. Love you style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and beautiful - absolutely GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx