You're Special - AIR project for Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts



Hi everyone and happy Friday :)

Today it's my turn again, to post on the Imagine Crafts Blog!

I created a clean and simple card without patterned paper, but only using stamps and Memento inks to create my own pattern.


I hope you like it! The complete supply list as well as step-by-step instructions are shared on the Imagine Crafts Blog! I would appreciate it if you'd take the time and visit me over there (and maybe leave me a comment, so I know what you think about it? *smile*)


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you here on my blog again, soon :)

Sylvia xx


    Challenges

5 comments:

  1. This is really beautifully done!! I love the Fall inspired colors! So clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Sylvia, pinned it onto my board for future CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous stamping and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your stamping, Sylvia! Wunder scheon wie immer! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Create Your Own Background Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx